Thursday, March 26, 2015
   
Text Size

Search our Site or Google

About Me

Basic Information

Professional Investor?
No
Favorite Stock Tickers
PSLV, PHYS, CEF
Gender
Male
Hometown
BINGHAMTON
About me
I am an amatuer - but an avid reader. I have many, probably too many stocks in my portfolio - many different metals exploration companies. As well as some EFT's encompassing jr and higher metals companies, GLDX, TSXV.
I believe in the debt/debased currency/inflation/metals scenario.

Contact Information

State
ny
Country
United States

Education

College / University
Broome Community College
Graduation Year
1976
arihalli
arihalli
  • Profile Video
  • My Profile Video
  • Karma
  • Member since
  • Tuesday, 08 November 2011 00:15
  • Last online
  • 6 days ago
  • Profile views
  • 5985 views
Today
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Yemen about to be "invaded"...??? in the forums.
Zero Hedge is reporting that Yemen is "about to invaded" in a joint-operation by two of the U.S.'s most loyal Thugs: the puppet-monarchy of Saudi Arabia, and the recently-reinstalled fascist government in Egypt. Note the progression in this chain of events (and chain of propaganda) as reflected by earlier posts in this thread.

A little over 6 months ago; we have the Saudi puppets "warning about the Jihadists", the now utterly meaningless label now given to ANY Arab entity which is not pro-Western (i.e. pro-Fascist). Naturally this was loyally "reported" by the Corporate media, as part of their anti-Arab/anti-Muslim brainwashing.

Then three months ago; the corrupt-and-brutal, U.S.-backed, police state government in Yemen was overthrown. Now, today, we hear that this new government (which is every bit as "legitimate" as the U.S.-installed regime in Ukraine) is about to be toppled by U.S.-backed thugs.



What is the real reason for this invasion? We get the answer to that from the Reuters article, the day this new government took power:

The Shi'ite Muslim group is stridently anti-American and is backed by Iran.


There we have it; two "reasons" to invade this sovereign nation. Yemen's new government was doomed from the day it took power.

Note that there is no LEGITIMATE pretext even offered for this invasion of a sovereign nation -- not even in the propaganda of the Corporate media. Egypt and Saudi Arabia are now BOMBING, and are about to militarily invade this nation as a supposed negotiation tactic.

The aim is not to occupy Yemen but to weaken the Houthis and their allies until they enter negotiations for power-sharing, the officials said.

This is not how CIVILIZED nations behave. This is not even slightly in accordance with international law, and (as usual) the U.S. government is obviously behind it. It is nothing but the mantra of fascism and Fascists. Might is right.




Saudi Arabia, allies open air campaign against Yemen rebels

m.apnews.com/ap/db_289563/contentdetail....contentguid=0RhbSV8h

SANAA, Yemen (AP) - Saudi Arabia bombed key military installations in Yemen on Thursday, leading a regional coalition in a campaign against Shiite rebels who have taken over much of the country and drove out the president. The dramatic military assault turns impoverished, fragmented Yemen into a new front in the conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Egyptian military and security officials told The Associated Press that the military intervention will go further, with a ground assault into Yemen by Egyptian, Saudi and other forces, planned once airstrikes have weakened the capabilities of the rebels, known as Houthis, and their allies...
12:41 PM
...a project in Russia.



I saw this very interesting news item at Sinclair's site, where France's largest oil-and-gas company Total, is seeking $15 BILLION in financing from China, in order to commence a large project in (supposedly off-limits) Russia. This is "very interesting" for two reasons.

First, it's another obvious signal of the shift from West to East in the global economy. Normally any French (or other Western) mega-corporation would seek financing from Western banks (i.e. the One Bank), and the destination for the "project" would be within the Western bloc, or its expansive (and colonial) "sphere of influence". Here we see Western bankers being shut-out completely. Could that have anything to do with the fact that they are now renowned around the world as notorious and rapacious Thieves...?



Then we have the other dimension to this news item: "dealing with the Enemy". A large French company is looking to make a large investment in Russia, and that's nothing less than a direct slap-in-the-face to the U.S. government, and its increasing ineffective efforts to "economically isolate" Russia.

Not too long ago, such defiance of U.S. geopolitical dictation would have been almost unthinkable. But as the U.S. government gets increasingly belligerent with its military and its "international relations"; at the same time it is becoming increasingly economic anemic, and increasingly ECONOMICALLY IRRELEVANT.

It is only in the propaganda of the Corporate media (inside the Wonderland Matrix) where the U.S. remains the centerpiece of the global economy. In the Real World; it's now China who is the Big Dog. But former Big Dogs don't like losing their status (and privilege).

Does this mean we are about to see another "terrorist attack" in France? The last "terrorist attack" came almost exactly one week after France's president publicly called for an end to (U.S.-led) sanctions against Russia.

P.S. The great irony here is that (according to the article) it's the "U.S. sanctions" against Russia which forced Total to cut-out both Western banks and the Mighty Dollar in putting together this project. Yet again; the actions of these Wile E. Coyotes appears to be about to boomerang in their faces.



U.S. Begs Russia to Remain in ‘SWIFT’; the One Bank Fails Again


Total to raise $15 billion in China for Russian projects

rt.com/business/243201-total-china-russia-investment/

French oil and gas producer Total is looking for $15 billion in investment from China to pay for expansion in Russia, the company’s CEO Patrick Pouyanne said. This could be the largest private corporate deal involving Chinese banks.

Total wants to expand the financing of the $27 billion dollar Yamal LNG project in Russia’s Siberia, said Pouyanne in an interview with the WSJ. The company says it’s possible the funding will be in either euro or yuan.

“You have a strong willingness to build the project financing [from the Chinese financial institutions – Ed.],” he said. “It’s not an easy task, to be clear. We would have preferred to do it with dollars.”

The attraction of dollar investment is complicated by the sanctions the US imposed against Russia in order to hamper its access to the global financial markets...
11:48 AM
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic More "highway robberies" by U.S. police in the forums.
Here's another report, from a different source, of U.S. police detaining someone for some trivial technicality, and then (plainly and simply) STEALING any money they find. But note there is something very different about this report.

In this case; the victim was subjected to both a FALSE ARREST (which put his vehicle in the "custody" of the police criminals), and he was subjected to an ILLEGAL SEARCH (which was how the police/thieves found the money they stole). The victim did not "give consent" to have his vehicle searched -- as was suggested in the previous, CBC feature.

In that previous piece; the robbery victim is also pulled over/detained for some triviality. But in the CBC feature; it was noted:

...if you were foolish (or intimidated) enough to have consented to the search, and you’re carrying any significant amount of cash, you are now likely to lose it.


The thefts, as outlined by the CBC, were quasi-legal. The original detention (for some trivial infraction) is legitimate, in that it is a form of police harassment where nefarious intent cannot be proven, and thus it falls under the category of "officer discretion".

Similarly, if one consents to a search because the officer was "suspicious", this is also above legal reproach. At this point the "confiscation" of any money found is virtually the same to the "shake-down" racket which U.S. customs have engaged for many years. Thus the shake-down, as depicted by the CBC, is merely an extension of that quasi-legal thievery -- moving it internally, where there are more potential victims, and thus a larger potential haul.



However, what is described in this news item is OPEN CRIMINALITY: arrest-without-cause, search without either consent, warrant, or "probable cause". This is not the search-and-seizure racket done through merely 'stretching' the rules to the point of quasi-criminality.

What is described here is a simple robbery, where there can be no possible pretext of legitimacy, perpetrated by Thieves exploiting the power/authority conferred to them by their badges and uniform. Note also that with this search-and-seizure robbery perpetrated while he was in custody at the police station, this directly implies collusion amongst some/most/all officers, with respect to this TOTALLY ILLEGAL robbery.



This is total lawlessness. How long before U.S. residents become afraid to report crime, because as soon as the officer shows up, he'll look for some excuse to "do a search"...???

P.S. As noted in the title of the piece below, none of these robbery victims are ever charged with a crime, because to do subjects any "seizure" to JUDICIAL SCRUTINY. Thus, unless the judge was given his own "cut"; he would rule these obviously illegal searches as illegitimate, and return what was stolen to the victim.



Cops can confiscate your cash without charging you with a crime

features.aol.com/video/cops-can-confisca...t-charging-you-crime

John Newmerzhycky was traveling down Interstate 80 in Iowa with his pal Bart Davis when an Iowa State Trooper pulled them over.

Inside Edition’s Lisa Guerrero asked Newmerzhycky, “Were you obeying all the traffic laws, were you doing the speed limit?”

He replied, “I had the cruise control set. I wasn't doing anything wrong.” He was pulled over anyway.

The entire stop was recorded on the trooper’s dash cam video. The officer could be heard saying, “If y'all step out here, I’ll write you a warning real quick and get you out of here.”

The officer seemed friendly enough, and gave Newmerzhycky a written warning for failing to signal when changing lanes.

Newmerzhycky thought he would be on his way, but just as he was heading back in his vehicle the officer can be heard asking, “Can I search your car?”

“I don't see any reason to, no,” Newmerzhycky replied.

The officer asked, “Can I run a K-9 through the car?”

Newmerzhycky answered, “I'd prefer to be on my way. Do I have a right to say no?”

“You do,” the officer responded.


Newmerzhycky was detained anyway because the officer said he appeared nervous.

After the incident, Guerrero asked Newmerzhycky, “Did you feel intimidated?”

“Yes, I didn't feel it was any of his business what we had in this car. I didn't do anything wrong,” he replied.

A drug sniffing dog was brought in and supposedly signaled an alert for drugs. No drugs were found, however, $100,000 in bills wrapped in plastic, were located in the trunk.

Why all those wads of cash? Turns out, Newmerzhycky’s pal Bart Davis is a professional gambler. He explained they were on their way to a casino in in Las Vegas to play poker.

In the dash cam video, the officer told the guys, “Here's the deal, we haven't found anything illegal, so you guys are not arrested.”

Good news, right? Not so fast! The troopers confiscated all the money because they claimed it was connected to illegal activity.

Bart Davis told Guerrero, “They robbed us. Highway robbery is what happened to us.”...
10:55 AM
Thomas Aquinas wrote:
Dear Jeff,

As to your comment on the "One Bank", it is worth noting the insights of Christian Rokovsky (points 1-3);

thetruthserumblog.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09...an-rakovsky-and.html

It's a great disappointment that, knowing me as you do, you would consider my effort a bait and switch; it was simply an organic development of the thread. For as St Thomas identifies, all things must take reference to the first cause ie. God. Anyone who fails to do so, is working part-blind and to deny it is foolishness of the highest degree.

The reason for the hostility from Earl, is that especially in our time, though recognising His existence;

Job 36:25

"All men see him, every one beholdeth afar off."

most do not want to submit to God's authority and accountability, so they fight any who speaks of Him. And it is because of this pride, such an organisation as the "One Bank" exists, because it is a punishment to a rebellious mankind. Yet, this is nothing compared to the punishment that will be coming in the next years! Hence the wager was that you be fore-warned!


Overall, whatever mask may be put on it, it is clear that, shamefully, the person of God is not especially welcome on this site. Therefore, thanking you Jeff for all your work and exchanges, I will take my leave. Both of you gentlemen are instructed;

www.drbo.org/x/d?b=drb&bk=20&ch=21&l=14#x

verses 13-15



T/A, as I have previously made clear; BBC is a SECULAR site, although hopefully a tolerant, secular site. Also note that I wear "two hats" here on the Forum. I'm "Jeff Nielson, fellow poster", but I'm also "Jeff Nielson, moderator". In the latter role; I'm required to put aside any/all personal feelings and review materials, or disputes between posters with the greatest degree of OBJECTIVITY I can muster. Personal feelings or personal relationships cannot be allowed to cloud my thinking.

Had I passed judgment on you with respect to any "nefarious intent"; I would have simply deleted what you posted. Instead, all I did was to note concerns. Keep in mind that virtually every regular poster on the Forum has had what they posted criticized (by me) for one reason or another, so by no means have you been singled-out here.

As I have already noted; "talking about religion" (in moderate terms) is acceptable, proselytizing is not. If I allow such posting; that's favoritism: allowing a member of ONE religious faith to have a platform for preaching. Thus words/thoughts which would not draw any rebuke in our PERSONAL correspondence will attract attention/criticism if posted on this (secular) Forum.

Hopefully you can be comfortable WITHIN these constraints.
10:13 AM
Yesterday
Thomas Aquinas stated-

Dear Jeff,

As to your comment on the "One Bank", it is worth noting the insights of Christian Rokovsky (points 1-3);

thetruthserumblog.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09...an-rakovsky-and.html

It's a great disappointment that, knowing me as you do, you would consider my effort a bait and switch; it was simply an organic development of the thread. For as St Thomas identifies, all things must take reference to the first cause ie. God. Anyone who fails to do so, is working part-blind and to deny it is foolishness of the highest degree.

The reason for the hostility from Earl, is that especially in our time, though recognising His existence;

Job 36:25
"All men see him, every one beholdeth afar off."

most do not want to submit to God's authority and accountability, so they fight any who speaks of Him. And it is because of this pride, such an organisation as the "One Bank" exists, because it is a punishment to a rebellious mankind. Yet, this is nothing compared to the punishment that will be coming in the next years! Hence the wager was that you be fore-warned!


Overall, whatever mask may be put on it, it is clear that, shamefully, the person of God is not especially welcome on this site. Therefore, thanking you Jeff for all your work and exchanges, I will take my leave. Both of you gentlemen are instructed;

www.drbo.org/x/d?b=drb&bk=20&ch=21&l=14#x

verses 13-15


Thomas Aquinas,

Funny, you left and viewership went from- Two thousand to three hundred on the BBC.

You're the worse kind, you actually believe in your employer's.

Your own concluding statement- "Both of you gentlemen are instructed;"

Nice words from a "Catholic".

Your a troll Thomas Aquinas.

JOB-"Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue."

"Both of you gentlemen are instructed;"

That's a threat Thomas, not a promise. We kinda get offended bye them kinda words in my parts.

Does Jeff really piss off your employer's that much ?

Or, do you actually believe in the crime you commit ??

Enlighten me, Thomas Aquinas.

Enlighten, since we are on some hit list.

"Both of you gentlemen are instructed;"

Well Fuck....

Earl Fubar
07:37 PM
2 days ago
Thomas Aquinas,

Personally. I've never trusted your motives from day one.

The bull shit you spew and support, has historically done nothing but cause war.

I'm going to be kind, there's other site's to save souls.

A topic title- "Idling' motorists in Westminster to face £20 fine".
Simply "bait and switch", to lead some other agenda.

Your a troll Thomas Aquinas.

The BBC is in it's final months and days. Do not distract, from a more important message. With your banter...

I'm using the patience of JOB here Thomas Aquinas.

The site is Bullion Bulls Canada, not the Vatican or the Pope or some Rothschild.

We're "Truth" seekers.

Thank You,

Earl Fubar

PS- I'm not hard to find.
07:42 PM
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: "Invest in Food" in the forums.
Bignoga wrote:
Jeff while I agree that more people should have a larger supply of food, the logistics make it too cumbersome for most people including myself. You attacked the problem from a purely investment, non security issue so I shall do the same.

If you are just looking to lock in guaranteed savings via inflation I would suggest looking to asset classes outside of food that are experiencing the same type of inflationary pressures. I recently picked up deodorant and while placing it beside the now nearly depleted container I noticed an extreme case of "shrinkflation" . While being in the same size container it has shrunk from 85g to 76g. Over 10% less. When you factor in it was 50c more expensive then I remember you find inflation closer to 20%. While deodorant does not have the same preservation issues that food does savings are limited by the maximum amount of value the deodorant you would be able to utilize over a lifetime. However if one is to look at everyday items that they use regularly I would imagine that people would be able to find the same savings one could hope to achieve in storing food.



Certainly, "investing" in non-food items which (as you point out) have no shelf-life issues is another option for people. Here the price increases are much more uneven. Some (non-food) consumer goods have remained relatively flat in price. That's the only way the Liars can pretend there is "no inflation" -- they (literally) only count the goods in their "basket" where prices are not rising rapidly.

However, I would suggest that you re-think your pessimism concerning "logistics" about buying/storing food. While many of us have only limited space available for storing bulky non-perishable goods (i.e. bags of rice, sacks of flour, etc.); there ARE high-value/low-bulk items to consider -- like spices.

For example; my own supermarket recently began selling spices from some discount wholesaler, and I can get an average-sized bottle of any of these spices for $1/apiece. That's less than half the price I used to pay for most spices, so (at the moment) I'm able to stock-up on spices at prices less than what I paid 10 years ago.



I have to suspect that the only way they can produce this stuff this cheaply is if it's GMO crap. But even then, our intake of spices is so minimal (in terms of quantity) that if someone is going to accept "GMO" is any part of their own food supply, spices are probably one of the least-harmful options.

Remember if you're thinking about food as an investment, then the objective is not to simply stock-up on "everything". Those people with limited space, or those single people whose total food consumption is relatively modest need to think in terms of the BARTER VALUE of what they are storing.

You may not have space to stock-up on all non-perishable food items, so devote that space to primarily low-bulk/high-value items. And then (in any hyperinflation or quasi-Armageddon scenario) you will be able to barter those low-bulk/high-value items for the bulkier goods possessed by others.

Note that over the short-term, meaning the transition from our current, paper-fraud monetary system to a real-money system; there may be a significant lag-time before our REAL money is recognized for its real value. As the paper plunges to worthlessness, and before gold/silver regain their rightful status/value; we may NEED to have barter-goods to trade.

09:40 AM
3 days ago
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: The Bankruptcy of The United States in the forums.
Thomas Aquinas wrote:
There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men.” Edmund Burke


T/A, this oldie from Edmund Burke looks suspiciously familiar to a much more-modern and colloquial version of this sentiment:

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean They are not trying to screw you.



Essentially this takes the general concept of paranoia, and stands it on its head. Instead of thinking that people who are "suspicious" (or paranoid, or merely skeptical) are somehow mentally defective; this makes the point that such thinking is merely NECESSARY PRUDENCE.

We can see this even more clearly by expressing the same sentiment via yet another Notable Quote:

Assume the best, but prepare for the worst.


Here we see a clear, logical distinction. It's perfectly fine for people to adopt an optimistic outlook, and to believe that most people are "good and decent". However, the reality is that there is no shortage of malevolent predators out of there. Thus while we can think optimistically, we are REQUIRED to behave with vigilance: to "prepare" for the predators, so that we are not simply their clueless/heedless victims.

02:37 PM
Thomas Aquinas wrote:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31989916


"The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government."
- Publius Tacitus (56 – 117 AD), Roman orator, lawyer and senator



Ha, T/A, I can one-up you with this one, when it comes to government-run-amok. If you think that fining a motorist for simply "idling" his vehicle is excessive; how about the plan of Italy's government to TAX SHADE.



In Italy, They're Now Taxing Shadows

The idea behind this insanity is that if some commercial enterprise puts up any sort of awning (or other shade-producing) fixture for the use of patrons that the proprietor has ADDED VALUE to the business, and thus should/must be taxed on that.

But this also illustrates the extreme corruption/inequity in our perverse societies. While the Oligarchs are allowed to sit-and-hoard their endless $TRILLIONS, and never have those hoards taxed, we see the Tax Man now literally attempting to tax the Little People for creating (and enjoying) shade.

By this logic; any business which adorns their establishment with lots of plants (thus increasing the day-time oxygen level of the premises) should be TAXED for providing its patrons with better air...



It started with systemic inequality. We've moved past systemic corruption. And have now arrived at squarely at systemic INSANITY -- i.e. the day before everything "blows up"...



Insanity Cubed
Austerity Insanity
U.S. Hyperinflation and Cultural Insanity
The Wonderland Matrix
01:45 PM
As all regular readers know by now; I am adamant that the Half-Truth is almost as dangerous as a lie (at the best of times), and often worse, when used as a weapon by the serial liar.

In the case of the clip below, and David Stockman in general, clearly we are dealing with the more benign version of Half-Truth, i.e. someone trying to be honest. Indeed, much of this clip is (as usual) very accurate, in general terms. But when we turn to specifics, it is at this point that we run into two problems when it comes to this clip: the understatements, and the out-and-out errors.

After noting how the U.S. economy's crushing burden of debt is choking the economy (true); Stockman then adds that the U.S. is only able to eke-out "1% or 2% growth", when in reality (i.e. using real inflation data) the U.S. economy has been steadily shrinking -- as reflected by less and less jobs, and less and less consumer spending (in real dollars).

The Never-Ending ‘Recovery’

The U.S. Greater Depression Exposed, Part I
The U.S. Greater Depression Exposed, Part II

Thus when Stockman talks about "the six-year economic expansion" in the U.S.; he might as well be telling us a yarn about the Abominable Snowman -- both have equal levels of reality. Then we get this, Stockman describing the U.S. fiscal situation as:

"...close to hopeless."
Close to hopeless??? The U.S. economy is buried under mountains of debt. Stockman says $60+ trillion; I suggest it's more like $70+ trillion. Then on top of this; Laurence Kotlikoff calculates U.S. "unfunded liabilities" at an additional $200 TRILLION. And all this debt is piled atop an economy where, once the exaggerations are removed, the economy produces about $12 trillion per year in GDP. Close to hopeless?

U.S. Is “Totally Broke”: Federal Govt.’s Fiscal Gap Is $222 Trillion: Economist



This brings us to Stockman answering the question: what would he do?

First I would tell the truth to the American people...

Tell the truth? It's a little late for that. What do you get at this point, with this absurd Ponzi-scheme economy if you "tell the truth"? KA-BOOM! An instant and uncontrolled implosion of all the bubbles -- because as soon as you TELL the Zombies that all these bubbles are obviously/grossly unsustainable that is precisely what would happen.

Buffett Sits on $50 Billion Cash-Hoard, Waiting for Bubbles to Pop

Buffett cash-hoard now at $62 BILLION

But the point here is that Stockman's half-truth here is worse than naive; it is genuinely harmful, because of what it necessarily implies. If Stockman's "solution" for the U.S. economy is "tell the truth", what comes next? Obviously it would be discussing what to do (in practical terms) to "fix the economy", and then implementing the actual "fixes" themselves.

Stockman's "tell the truth" mantra directly implies that there is still several more years before the U.S. economy even reaches the point-of-no-return, when it is actually DECADES PAST the point of no return.

Debt-To-GDP Ratios Demand Debt Jubilee

Here we see the greatest danger of the Half-Truth: a false sense of security which contributes to our already terminal APATHY, and thus serves the One Bank. Ultimately, it's up to readers to decide for themselves whether the elements of reality in Stockman's analysis make up for the glaring lapses. Personally, I don't think so.

The problem is that "tell the truth" and "this can still be fixed" is a logical non sequitur. These are CONTRADICTORY statements. What happens when you send a mixed message to apathetic, brainwashed Zombies???

Absolutely nothing. The status quo continues



The Old World Order
11:14 AM
4 days ago
rroush wrote:
Jeff, once you see this stuff, and really think about it, there can be no other way.. *stuff* just falls into place and makes sense.

To me, medical insurance was a black art, until I started paying attention to it. I started watching the news. I listened to the propaganda and NOTHING made sense. After looking at my bills, after seeing what I was being charged for when I didn't have insurance, and comparing that to when I had "discount cards", and then comparing that to "what my bills were like when I had "insurance"; I found something out.

Every person doesn't *NEED* medical insurance. What is needed is fair billing. Then from that point, you can look at who *NEEDS* medical insurance based a risk factor.

The amount that pharmacies, hospitals, doctors and everyone else OVERCHARGES you if you *DO NOT* have insurance is so insane is so far beyond words it is incredible. In any other business, yes even the banking business, it'd be considered illegal, not to mention immoral.

Recently I had an Endoscopy procedure performed where the Hospital alone charged $9020.99. This is the amount that if I did NOT have insurance I would have had to pay. Mind you, this did not include the doctors fees, and other fees, just the Hospital. My Insurance RATE was $1403.00 (all of which I owe because I had not met my deductible by this time)...





RRoush, I certainly understand your financial angst concerning medical bills, and your medical system. But what you have to realize is that you live in a nation which the WORST possible system: a "for-profit" system in the Land of Oligarchs -- where everyone ON TOP believes they deserve a fat profit: the doctors, the insurance companies, and sometimes the hospital itself.

When you mention that your calculation "does not include doctor's fees", that's likely trying to calculate the cost of a "steak dinner" -- without pricing in the steak. Add-in those (huge costs) to your bill. Also your bill is not the real "cost" to the hospital. It has enormous FIXED costs (since hospitals are large facilities, using lots of expensive, high-tech equipment), and enormous OPERATING costs (since hospitals are labour-intensive).

The true cost of the health-service that was provided to you must also account for your share of all those general operating expenses. There is no Tooth Fairy which pays those costs for the hospitals. Thus your attack on the principle of health-care insurance is not accurate.

More generally; it is obvious that people need health-insurance, just as it's obvious you need fire-insurance on your home. Your risk of "financial catastrophe" is too great without either, and in either case you could be devastated by events which are not your fault, and thus beyond your control.

But let's get back to doctors. Doctor's are ridiculously overpaid (relative to the Average Person), just not as ridiculous as with the thieving bankers and thieving CEO's. Back when our societies were relatively sane legitimate; the average doctor made about three times as much as the average person.

Now it's more like 5 - 6 times as much. Obviously if the MOST-EXPENSIVE component of health-care suddenly starts taking TWICE AS LARGE a piece of pie, that means you need "a bigger pie" -- i.e. higher insurance rates AND/OR user fees. And then you allow Big Pharma (another tentacle) to rape you again with ultra-ridiculous drug prices.

Then there are the insane profits of the Health-Insurance Vampires, and yes, that's another (obvious) tentacle of the One Bank. Why have I not written about that Tentacle? Three reasons.

One, I'm Canadian, so the U.S. medical system insanity doesn't affect me directly. Secondly, Americans have been so brainwashed into believing that their for-profit monopolistic system of health-care is better than other places (lol) -- such as Canada. I'm not going to waste my breath trying to inform people who don't WANT to be informed. Lastly, since virtually none of those people understand/accept the existence of the One Bank; I'm generally wasting my time every time I try to talk about tentacles.

You can't help rape-victims if:

a) They continue to willingly submit to rape.
b) They refuse to even acknowledge that this is rape.



And that's just the rape by the Health-Insurance companies. How do I convince the Zombies that the pay of doctors needs to be cut in half, when the pay of senior executives needs to be slashed by at least 80% -- and the Zombies can't even get motivated to protest against that?

SUBTRACT the price-gouging of doctors. ELIMINATE the Health-Insurance Vampires all together. THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE EXCEPT TO BLOOD-SUCK. This is why sane nations have nationalized (and generally "universal) health-care. There is no excuse (at all) for allowing corporations to profit from human misery. What the U.S. has today is proof that.

The problem with the U.S. system is not that it has "insurance". The problem is that it has a totally-corrupted, quasi-insurance system where MOST OF THE RESOURCES are consumed by Vampires as "profit".

Your attack on health-insurance is much like Bill Still's (mistaken) condemnation of the gold standard. What he was actually condemning was not a real gold standard, but the corrupted gold standard which the banksters controlled, for most of its last century of existence.

Then you had the One Bank deliberating trying to BREAK that system with its financial crimes/manipulation. The idea that we could be "worse off" with a gold standard -- even a corrupted one -- has been proven false, empirically, by the economic holocaust which has transpired since we REMOVED THE GOLDEN HANDCUFFS from the bankers. That's why the banksters worked so hard to first corrupt, and then destroy the gold standard, because even a flawed gold standard is no gold standard at all.

So now you're telling me you want to get rid of your (flawed) health-insurance, and allow all those Vampires to blood-suck you directly? I hope you're very wealthy, because you're one "serious illness" away from either being totally, financially destroyed, or simply dying because you can't afford necessary treatment. Such a world is barbaric.

Understand that normally intelligent people such as yourself would see all these factors. It's because of the endemic brainwashing which we have been exposed to all our lives that people's thinking process has been sabotaged -- with countless forms of mental-conditioning and mythology.

The theory behind the U.S. health-care system is that (supposedly) a free-market, capitalistic system of competitive health-care would be so damned "efficient" (lol) that it would be cheaper -- even with every link in the chain claiming their "profit". That is an extremely dubious premise, at best.

But then we take the fact that the U.S. does not have free markets. It does not have capitalism. And it certainly doesn't have "competition". How am I going to get any 'traction' in a commentary trying to explain that to the Zombies...???

10:52 AM
5 days ago
More evidence has emerged proving the existence of the Master Trading Algorithm, which I theorized had to exist in these markets several years ago. The theory was based on the incontrovertible that (real) "markets" cannot behave in the manner in which we have seen our markets behave over (in particular) the past 6 - 8 years.

It is normal for markets to diverge most of the time, and only on days of significant national/global news do we see markets move up or down collectively, in yo-yo fashion. Yet look at the farcical, rigged, crime-scene which we call our markets; and we see this yo-yo movement every day. Totally impossible.

The only thing which can cause markets to move collectively like this, in "Pied-Piper" fashion, is if there is a Pied Piper -- i.e. a Master Trading Algorithm. I will be writing a commentary on this well, since it's such an important subject, but thought I would get this "out there" on the Forum ASAP.

What "evidence" am I referring to? A report has come out, which was published at Zero Hedge which notes an epidemic of what it calls "quote stuffing": floods of trades which occur in "an abnormal correlation": i.e. PATTERNS.

Now here's the point. For any readers who are convinced of the existence of the One Bank, the Old World Order which actually runs our governments/economies/societies; obviously it is impossible to compete against this Crime Syndicate when it comes to market-rigging. Against this multi-trillion dollar entity; it would be minnows trying to 'compete' against a whale.

Thus if we see any pattern of market-rigging, it must be the One Bank's market-rigging. Now here is where the evidence becomes compelling. In the most-recent (and most-comprehensive) study of this "HFT" market-rigging -- and the first to really look at market-rigging -- the study found "quote stuffing [i.e. market-manipulation] impacts over 74% of US listed equities during our sample period".

When I previously stated that the One Bank "manipulates everything", obviously this was a generalization. It manipulates anything/everything of importance. Thus we can define what percentage of U.S. equities the One Bank considers "important" by the percentage that it manipulates: 74%.

The One Bank
The Old World Order
The Banksters’ Master Program For Manipulating Markets
Trading Algorithms: Automated “Stupid Money”


How HFT Destroys Markets: 50 Pages Of Evidence

www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-20/how-hf...ts-50-pages-evidence

Manipulation

Egginton et. al. (2012) found systematic evidence of "quote stuffing," a term coined by the market data and research firm Nanex to describe the many events it found where exchange technology infrastructure was slowed by floods of order and order cancel activity. They wrote that "We find that quote stuffing is pervasive with several hundred events occurring each trading day and that quote stuffing impacts over 74% of US listed equities during our sample period,"...Ye et. al. (2013) analyzed U.S. stock market data from 2010 and found "that stocks randomly grouped into the same [technology] channel have an abnormal correlation in message flow, which is consistent with the quote stuffing hypothesis."
10:39 AM
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic France, Germany, Italy also join AIIB in the forums.
As originally noted by Arihalli; this is a MAJOR news item. Suddenly the financial shift from West to East has gone from a march to a stampede. The UK joined the AIIB, Australia said it was leaning that way, and (of course) several Asian nations said they would join this China-led world bank; we now see a major move by Europe. And (notably) these nations announced their move jointly, indicating this was a joint strategy.

The unanswered question which still remains is this: has the One Bank been able to corrupt the East, and its own, shiny-new institutions?



One major clue which should arouse our suspicions is if thus shift from West to East goes smoothly. If the One Bank was/is truly losing control through this shift from West-to-East; the one thing we know for sure is that the shift would not proceed smoothly.

Yet here we see France, Italy, and Germany making this move together (three, key pieces of this Crime Syndicate's "territory"), and nary a sign of any "dire warnings" or "acts of terrorism" to send a message. Contrast this with what we saw in France, where one week the President of France was calling for an end to sanctions against Russia, and the next week France suffered its worst "terrorist attack".

Even more worrisome; this important news was first reported by The Financial Times, the heart of the propaganda machine in Europe. Contrast this with the total, media black-out concerning the COMER vs Bank of Canada lawsuit, where we know the interests of this Crime Syndicate are threatened -- and thus we see total censorship from the Corporate media.

If this was really a "blow to the One Bank"; methinks we would not see it reported at the Financial Times. Equally, if this was against the wishes/interests of the One Bank; it seems improbable (at best) that the UK would lead the way. Let's hope my instincts are wrong here...




EU nations to join China bank: report

www.theaustralian.com.au/business/latest...frg90f-1227266041938

France, Germany and Italy have agreed to follow Britain’s lead and join a China-led international development bank, The Financial Times said on Tuesday citing ‘European officials’.

The decision by the European troika follows Britain’s decision to join the bank and will add further pressure on Australia and the US to follow suit.

With Australia, South Korea and other nations also contemplating following suit, the moves are viewed as China eroding America's ties with its closest allies...
09:48 AM
6 days ago
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: The Daily Grind in the forums.
It's Friday March 20th, and while there is no intent here to REVIVE The Daily Grind; I'm posting here again to cover an item which is what this thread was intended to cover: how (actual/real) "news" causes particular moves in our markets. Of course the reality is that we don't HAVE "markets", merely a totally rigged casino.

The Banksters’ Master Program For Manipulating Markets
The Perversion of Markets, Part IV

Thus what we actually see in these rigged casinos is the One Bank manipulating prices in one direction or another, and then getting its paid propagandists in the Corporate media to invent lies to "explain"/"justify" the price-manipulation we have just seen ex facto. The cause-and-effect relationship of real markets generally no longer exists.

But just because most of the time we don't see any relationship between (real) "news" and (real) "moves" in these pseudo-markets does not mean that real events will NEVER affect these casinos (apologies for the double-negative). Put in less-convoluted terms; the banksters' Master Trading Algorithm is omnipotent in bludgeoning markets wherever the One Bank wishes to take them. But it is not instantaneously omnipotent.

What I mean by this is that while the One Bank can UNDO any "moves" which take place which are the result of real/legitimate fundamentals, it cannot PREVENT such "shocks" of reality from causing noticeable ABERRATIONS in its prices (and overall campaign of lies). The obvious example of this is when the Swiss Franc exploded higher against the One Bank's more obviously-worthless paper currencies -- before being stuffed back down in the days/weeks that followed. And that happened when Switzerland's government "surprised" the banksters with this announcement.

With respect to the latest U.S. propaganda campaign; we have been told (i.e. brainwashed) month-after-month by the Drones that NOTHING the U.S. government does with its monetary policy will have any effect on U.S. markets, the U.S. economy, and certainly not "the Mighty Dollar" itself. This is despite the fact that we were previously told that the Fed was engaging in its ultra-extreme/ultra-insane monetary policies precisely because those policies DID affect the economy.



They can use (ultra) "loose" monetary policy to PUMP-UP the markets, and PUMP-UP the economy. But when they (supposedly) "tighten" that monetary policy, it won't have cause markets or the economy to deflate -- despite the fact that such policy is SUPPOSED TO have such an adverse impact on any economy.

But this is the U.S. economy. And the U.S. economy (according to the "experts") is not bound any of the rules/principles of economics, or even arithmetic. If it wants to accomplish "the impossible" with its policies (i.e. the OPPOSITE of what those policies are supposed to do); all it has to do is merely "announce" the impossible (and then click its Ruby Slippers together three times).

Et voila! The "impossible" is not only possible -- it's a done-deal.



That's the Wonderland Matrix, which we now all know so well. But are we getting a glimmer of Reality, today???

This leads directly to the latest lies of the Fed Reptiles. For 6+ years; the Fed has promised to raise interest rates..."soon". The Boy Who Cried Wolf. But this time; "everyone" (i.e. the media-liars and banker-liars and politican-liars) tells us "they're serious". They have "lost patience" with all of us lesser mortals...

The Fed Loses 'Patience'

...and this Bloomberg tripe is being repeated everywhere. Yet when it came to actually DOING SOMETHING; what came out of the mouths of the Fed Reptiles was "maybe soon". Not quite the iron-clad guarantee which the Liars had been boasting of for the past 3+ months.



And what do we see after these Naked Emperors gave us a glimpse of their nudity? Having just pushed-down gold/silver prices immediately before the latest Fed double-talk; we see bullion price noticeably popping back up. Let me be clear here" these criminal "markets" will never free themselves from the current, endemic market-rigging.

It's impossible. The Master Trading Algorithm provides absolute control...until these pretend-markets simply BREAK, from the strain of all the lies-and-perversion, and as the Ponzi-schemes themselves implode. So we will never see the markets leading us toward "freedom" from this economic (and now political) oppression.

But this doesn't mean that the Canary in the Coal Mine (i.e. gold and silver) won't start to do some "singing" as these Ponzi-schemes get nearer to the breaking point. Hopefully that is what the latest 'burp' in gold and silver markets represents.



We're seeing gold and silver prices "rise" (expressed in USD's) primarily because the Mighty Dollar has taken a noticeable dip, after the Fed's supposedly born-again "hawks" sounded suspiciously like "doves" again on Wednesday -- when (yet again) they told us that "soon" is not now.

The Boy Who Cried ‘Exit Strategy’
Debunking Tapering Mythology
New Bubble-Highs In U.S. Markets Prove No Tapering



Gold Extends Early Gains Amid Sharp Sell-Off in U.S. Dollar Index

www.kitco.com/news/2015-03-20/Gold-Update0320.html

Gold prices are moderately higher and have added on to early gains as the U.S. dollar index is suffering a big sell off Friday. The dollar index is poised to close at a bearish weekly low close, which would be a technical clue the dollar index has put in at least a near-term market top. Meantime, gold prices have hit a two-week high Friday morning and are in a position to close at a bullish weekly high close Friday, which would be one technical clue the yellow metal has put in a near-term market low. April gold futures were last up $13.50 an ounce at $1,182.80.
01:15 PM
Thomas Aquinas wrote:
Thanks Jeff for your comments. Here is some further research that will assist in clarifying the true situation.

usa-the-republic.com/revenue/true_history/Chap8.html



Now this gets into something which I was sort-of steering around: the whole "Sovereign Man" movement. I've talked to some people involved with this before, and (at least with respect to some of them) they are not "kooks".

The "Sovereign Man" adherents cite "evidence" like the link supplied by T/A to show (from our perspective) how we are considered to be "owned" (literally) by the Establishment (which, ultimately, means the One Bank). When these individuals use this line of reasoning in legal proceedings (and apparently have done so successfully), they simply assert that they are NOT "chattels" as defined by their government identification (name/number).

But here is the problem for any who are considering going all the way down the proverbial Rabbit-Hole here. In order to legally/officially assert that we are NOT slaves or indentured servants; we must RECOGNIZE the official (legal?) existence of the Slave Master.

If there is no Slave Master; then "slavery" is a moot issue.



The flip-side to this in international law is to look around at the revolving "regime changes" taking place (with most of them instigated by the One Bank). How do these new regimes acquire legitimacy? By being "recognized" by others as an official entity. And in the legally 'slippery' world we live in, in the 21st century (where the Rule of Law is dead); once something is "official" we are PROGRAMMED to regard it as also being legal.



If we assert the official status of the Slave Master, simply so we can argue we are not its slave (lol!); are we really "advancing our cause", in the collective sense? Are we not better to simply (and unequivocally) deny the existence of the Slave Master, and insist that our legal affairs be governed by "Consitutions" and the Rule of Law -- and not the contract law of "chattels"...???

12:15 PM
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: news item of the week? in the forums.
Thanks for the post Arihalli!

"Seeking Alpha": now there is a source/cite which we don't see much any more. The long-term Members/readers around here will recall that at one time I was a "rising star" at Seeking Alpha, until the editors there decided I was getting too popular -- and turned me into a Black Hole (by censoring my work).



But enough of that. Yes, Arihalli "news item of the week" would not be over-blowing this in any way, since your label means it doesn't have to compete with bombshells from PREVIOUS weeks.



First the One Bank's "SWIFT" debacle with Russia highlighted the fact that China is spearheading an Eastern competitor to the West's electronic banking infrastructure ( now that the criminals have tried to openly use it as a WEAPON - lol). With the AIIB; we have China spearheading an Eastern competitor to the West's MONETARY HIERARCHY (i.e. the World Bank/International Monetary Fund).

The AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) had already wooed the UK into joining -- showing its intention to be a GLOBAL institution (despite its name). So then why call it the "Asian" investment bank? Guess who will be running it, for the indefinite future...???



When the World Bank and IMF were formed; the U.S. and Europe simply claimed leadership of these monetary/banking institutions -- and then used them to facilitate its rape-and-control of all the economies of the Rest of the World. This was based upon "the Golden Rule": he who has the gold makes the rules.

So, in 2015; who "has the gold"? The East. And who is in the process of "making the (new) rules"? The East. But one question remains unanswered: is the Rothschilds' crime syndicate being cut-out of this actual "New World Order"? OR, have they simply switched teams...???



Though they have been published often here (lol); I'll repeat the words/warning of Pete Townsend one more time (from Won't Get Fooled Again):

Meet the New Boss;
Same as the Old Boss.


As we see the East creating "institutions" which literally MIRROR those which were created by the puppet-governments of the One Bank; we have to never forget to keep the question in mind: who is really in charge?



While these Criminals are complete bunglers in many respects; they have demonstrated proficiency in two areas: as "masters of illusion", and hiding in the shadows.


The Old World Order
The One Bank
U.S. Begs Russia to Remain in ‘SWIFT’; the One Bank Fails Again
11:49 AM
arihalli created a new topic news item of the week? in the forums.
seekingalpha.com/news/2381636-more-to-jo...u-s-opposition?ifp=0


whether it be Latin America or Europe or Asia ---- does it seem to anyone else that forigners are deflowering our tubers slowly but surely?

these guys in the congress and admin are fiddling while Rome burns~
07:42 AM
1 week ago
Earl, Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: St Thomas Aquinas Quotes in the forums.
To the community,

OK, enough is enough.

Had it not been for a few geniuses in science, mechanics and in all fields of service except economics and politics, the profiteer system would have reduced the majority of us to mere beasts. The world has made wonderful progress in everything – except politics and economics.

Now we get-

Thomas was born in Roccasecca, in the Aquino county of the Kingdom of Sicily (present-day Lazio region, Italy), c.1225. According to some authors, he was born in the castle of his father, Landulf of Aquino. Thomas's father did not belong to the most powerful branch of the family and simply held the title miles, while Thomas's mother, Theodora, belonged to the Rossi branch of the Neapolitan Caracciolo family. Landulf's brother Sinibald was abbot of the first Benedictine monastery at Monte Cassino. While the rest of the family's sons pursued military careers, the family intended for Thomas to follow his uncle into the abbacy; this would have been a normal career path for a younger son of southern Italian nobility.

Oh, this Bull Shit get's better-

"Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate."


"It is requisite for the relaxation of the mind that we make use, from time to time, of playful deeds and jokes."


"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine."


"If, then, you are looking for the way by which you should go, take Christ, because He Himself is the way."


You Thomas, don't know the bowels of Hell you present here.

I have a life time of preparing for people like you in Hell. Hell, is where we will meet and it ain't gonna be pretty. Cause, I'll be running the place.

Don't, give me any reply bull shit. Just make a date, you'll see me in Hell, soon enough.

A little quote of my own, from the book of Job-

"Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue".
Job 20-12

You baited Jeff in. Even offered to give money for the forum. I thought to myself then, "oh god, what the fuck is he going to try and ram up the ass".

Turns out- The Roman Catholic Church.

My choice of words seem prophetic in a way. Irony, is either tragic or hilarious.

Take Care, "T/A",

Earl
Mar 19
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: Jeff Nielson, for Sprott Money: in the forums.
The Two Tracks of Debt Slavery

www.sprottmoney.com/news/the-two-tracks-...on-sprott-money-news

As has been noted in recent commentaries; the current Debtor’s Tango taking place between Greece and the lackey governments of the EU is the most surreal of political theater. In one corner; we have the new honest/legitimate government of Greece, which is seeking to negotiate a reduction in its absolutely unsustainable debt-load. In seeking this conservative and responsible approach to its fiscal management; we have the propagandists of the Corporate media relentlessly labeling it a “radical, left-wing government.”

In the other corner; we have the corrupt regimes of the EU, all lackeys of the crime syndicate readers know as “the One Bank”. They seek to simply pile more debt onto on an obviously bankrupt economy. Yet both the Vampires themselves and the corrupt liars of the Corporate media have the perverse audacity to call this economic sadism a “bail-out”. The Vampires and media-liars feign complete astonishment at why Greece’s “radical” government won’t accept this “aid”...
Mar 19
Jeff Nielson created a new topic "Invest in Food" in the forums.
There was/is a lot more I could have said to have expanded on this topic when I wrote today's commentary. However, as a practical matter, that would have only been possible if I had split-up this piece into a multi-part commentary. And with an issue of this nature; it's greatly preferable to cover the topic in a single piece.

So I'm introducing this as a discussion topic on the Forum, as while I have no intention of adding any "appendix" to today's commentary; as always, I'm happy to expand on the discussion here in response to any thoughts/observations/inquiries from the Community.




Invest in Food
Mar 19
Jeff Nielson created a new topic Bloomberg's "news from the Fed" - lol!! in the forums.
I couldn't resist the urge to have a chuckle at the ludicrous "spin" we got today from Bloomberg, after yet more totally meaningless drivel from the Fed. It's a sign of how much propaganda these Liars "manufacture" that they can write 10's of thousands of words "explaining" a few paragraphs of Fed-speak.

Let me start with a couple of Bloomberg's headlines. First of all we have the GENERAL headline, under which it filed a plethora of explaining-the-Fed articles and clips:

Fed Signals Slow Pace of Rate Increases; Markets Surge

While the Liars never like to see this; let me pause for a moment for an injection of REALITY. Back in 2008; when the Fed first embarked upon its unprecedented monetary insanity, fraud, and crime, it PROMISED that these were just "emergency measures", and it would NORMALIZE its monetary policy in early 2009.

The Boy Who Cried ‘Exit Strategy’


Now here we are in early 2015, and according to Bloomberg, and the Fed itself, it's "news" that the Fed is going "slow" with interest rate increases (lol), with interest rates still frozen at 0%. Yes, just like it`s news that Israel is "going slow" when it comes to returning stolen Palestinian.



Thus what going `slow` really means if we translate the lie to ENGLISH is that the Fed is continuing the same lie it began in 2008 -- when it said that the 0% interest rate was TEMPORARY, but what it actually meant was that it was here forever. Then we get to another Bloomberg headline:

U.S. Stocks Rally After Fed Says Labor Market Needs Improvement

According to the Liars (media and Fed versions); we`ve had SIX YEARS of `Labor Market Improvement`; six years of `more jobs` and `lower unemployment`, in this Never-Ending Recovery. This is already twice as long as the TOTAL length of the average economic growth cycle, before the Liars created `the New Normal` (where "recoveries" could now continue forever).

The ‘New Normal’: Sedating The Sheep

In the New Normal; SIX YEARS isn`t enough time to keep the training-wheels on your child`s bike. You need to keep that crutch just a LITTLE longer (and a little longer, and a little longer). And then rather than actually removing the training wheels, eventually you can just SWAP the bike -- for a wheelchair.



The question is mind-numbingly simple: how long can the same Liars get away with telling the same lie to the same Zombies, before the Zombies catch on that the Liars are never going to do what they `promised` (more than 6 years ago)???

P.S. How can U.S. markets "rally" from their already-extreme, bubble levels, just from having the Fed repeat (yet again) precisely the same lie it has been using for 6+ years? Can you say "market manipulation"? (I knew you could.)

The Banksters’ Master Program For Manipulating Markets




U.S. Stocks Rally After Fed Says Labor Market Needs Improvement

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-...il-sinks-on-supplies

(Bloomberg) -- U.S. stocks rallied with Treasuries, while the dollar tumbled after the Federal Reserve said data suggest economic growth has moderated and officials indicated interest rates will rise at a slower pace than previously estimated. Crude oil rebounded and gold jumped.

The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index surged 1.2 percent to a two-week high by 4 p.m. in New York, erasing an earlier drop of 0.6 percent. The Russell 2000 Index of small-cap companies jumped to a record, while the Nasdaq Composite Index briefly breached 5,000 points. Two-year Treasury yields slid the most in six years and 10-year rates tumbled 13 basis points. The Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index sank the most since 2009. U.S. oil snapped its longest slump since July, adding 2.8 percent to $44.66 a barrel, while gold advanced the most since January...
Mar 18
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: St Thomas Aquinas Quotes in the forums.
Lol T/A! I see you couldn't resist the urge to slip in a little "pure faith" with that last one. OK, fair enough. But that collection of quotes inspires one of my own:

Religious faith and common sense are NOT mutually exclusive.

Mar 18
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: William Lyon MacKenzie King in the forums.
Thanks for that one, T/A!

While we normally see quotes from U.S. "Founding Fathers"; these individuals had/have no monopoly on wisdom. Such insight comes from all our cultures (at different times) and is either the product of PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (i.e. learning from past mistakes) are historical knowledge.

In this case; we don't have to think too hard about what MacKenzie King was thinking about when he uttered his own Notable Quote:

Give me control of nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.

-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

When one of history's most-notorious criminals has the audacity (stupidity?) to boast about how he plans to steal from us; we would be well-advised (would have been well-advised) to LISTEN...

Mar 18

Groups

No group joined by the user yet.

JomComment

2012-08-25 07:13:03
Thank you for the article Jeff......and for the ti .....

Latest Photo

No photos uploaded yet.

My Articles

No article created.

MyBlog

arihalli has not created a blog entry yet.

My twitter updates

Twitter access is not allowed yet.

My kunena updates

Latest Comments

Disclaimer:

BullionBullsCanada.com is not a registered investment advisor - Stock information is for educational purposes ONLY. Bullion Bulls Canada does not make "buy" or "sell" recommendations for any company. Rather, we seek to find and identify Canadian companies who we see as having good growth potential. It is up to individual investors to do their own "due diligence" or to consult with their financial advisor - to determine whether any particular company is a suitable investment for themselves.

Login Form