Thursday, September 18, 2014
   
Text Size

Search our Site or Google

About Me

Basic Information

Professional Investor?
No
Favorite Stock Tickers
NEI, SRG, EGU, TXX, GFA
Gender
Male
Hometown
Vanderhoof, BC
About me
ProspectingJournal.com is a mining, energy and economics based website with in-depth articles that have macro themes and micro focus.

Contact Information

State
BC
City / Town
Vancouver
Country
Canada
Website
www.prospectingjournal.com

Education

College / University
Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
Graduation Year
2009
ProspectingJournal
ProspectingJournal
  • Profile Video
  • My Profile Video
  • Karma
  • Member since
  • Tuesday, 09 November 2010 12:49
  • Last online
  • 524 days ago
  • Profile views
  • 26499 views
Today
Jeff Nielson created a new topic Control The Food, Control The People in the forums.
When I saw this piece from my/our pal "Rory", part of the SGT Report gang, and now producing his own blog "The Daily Coin"; I wasn't sure whether to file it in our Economics section or the Geopolitical section -- since there are plenty of aspects to fit under either category.

I finally opted for the latter category, because of the use of the word "control" in the title. "Control" is ultimately the mantra of the Old World Order, even ahead of other words of tyranny such as "own" or "enslave".

With respect to wealth/assets; because we are no longer societies of "laws" (because the Rule of Law is dead), it's not essential (and sometimes not even desirable) for these Oligarchs to own particular assets. Rather, they merely seek to "control" everything (including people); because in societies without laws only CONTROL is relevant.

In the case of "controlling" the global food supply, this has much more to do with using that control to control people -- rather than merely seeking to exploit this control for profit-making. The piece below provides a lot of specific information on how this control is being exerted, and WHO (i.e. which corporate entities) are doing the controlling...




Control The Food, Control The People

thedailycoin.org/?p=6992#sthash.J7AbH6kl.LgTDf39K.dpbs

With a mere ten companies controlling the worlds food supplies it should give a a person pause regarding, not only what we are actually eating, but what makes up what we put into our bodies. When we think of food, our minds, automatically, revert to nutritional items that sustain our lives and keep us healthy. Some of you may think of vegetables or grains or a well marinated steak. What ever pops into your mind, rest assured it probably is not on this list. Well, it may be on the list, just not how you may be thinking of it in terms of nutritional value, wholesomeness and advancing or maintaining your overall health.

If, on the other hand, when the word “food” pops up and you immediately think of candy bars, potato/corn chips or some other form of snack, then you are the target market for the top ten multi-national, fascist, “food” manufacturers. You see, those are the types of products that make up their “food” offerings and these companies raked in over $436 billion in 2013. The manufactured food industry also employed more than 1 billion people in 2013 or said another way about 1 in 3 people employed globally!!...
03:12 PM
Yesterday
Jeff Nielson created a new topic UK To Issue Chinese Yuan-Denominated Bond?? in the forums.
I just spotted this huge report from ZeroHedge:

As Xinhua reports,

British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne announced Friday that the British government intend to issue a Renminbi denominated bond and to use the proceeds to finance the government's reserves of foreign currency...


Just in case some readers are a little fuzzy on precisely what is being stated here; we're told (out of China) that the UK is going to start issuing some of its own bonds -- denominated in renminbi (not USD's or the pound).

And note what else is added in the article which ZeroHedge cited:

"I can now announce that the UK government intend to be the first national government outside of China to issue a bond in China's currency. We issued bonds in U.S. dollar before, now we will be issuing a bond in RMB," said Osborne in the press release of the Sixth China-UK Economic and Financial Dialogue (EFD).

I'm a little bit skeptical of this statement, as I would have thought that several Asian nations (outside of China) were already doing this, but at the very least (if this pans out), the UK would be one of the first governments in the world to start issuing renminbi-denominated bonds.

There are TWO important points here, but ZeroHedge only covers the first: that this is the first indication of the West abandoning the (dying) U.S. dollar. However, what it also points toward is the desire by these Western Fascists to attempt to manipulate/control the renminbi.

Note that by issuing "renminbi-denominated bonds" that the UK would not only be increasing the supply of Renminbi (just as if they were printed on a printing press) but these are renminbi under Western control.

What if all the West's deadbeat debtors started financing their (huge) debts in renminbi-denominated bonds? It would certainly finish-off the dollar -- but it would also place (the equivalent of) $10 of TRILLIONS of renminbi under their own (crooked) control.

Thus we see a clear indication of the One Bank's POST-U.S. DOLLAR STRATEGY...



Note: even though this is an "official announcement" of the UK government (and a very important one) that there is no mention of this in the (corrupt) Corporate media of the Western world.

Those Liars would have a very difficult time continuing all of their (absurd/fraudulent) yammering about a "strong U.S. dollar" at the same time they were pointing out that the dollar is rapidly becoming OBSOLETE -- which (for any currency equals "worthless".

Three Reasons Why The USD Is Already Worthless
China Moves Closer To Ending Dollar Hegemony




UK Hints At Next Reserve Currency, To Issue Chinese Yuan-Denominated Bond

www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-15/uk-hin...uan-denominated-bond

Yuanification continues around the world. As The USA attempts to corral its allies in a 'broad coalition', an increasing number of people - including domestic economic policy advisors - are shifting away from the USD as primary reserve currency. However, the move by British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne, announced Friday, is likely the most notable yet in the world's de-dollarization. As Xinhua reports, the British government intend to be the first nation (ex-China) to issue Renminbi denominated bond and to use the proceeds to finance the government's reserves of foreign currency. Osborne described this dialogue outcome as "a historic moment" and a statement of British confidence in the potential of the RMB to become "the main global reserves currency"...


Britain to include China's RMB as foreign currency reserve

news.xinhuanet.com/english/business/2014-09/13/c_126981640.htm

LONDON, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne announced Friday that the British government intend to issue a Renminbi denominated bond and to use the proceeds to finance the government's reserves of foreign currency...
02:04 PM
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: OUR sick, sick societies in the forums.
debsyl wrote:


Jeff, please name one western government that imprisons and kills its citizens simply for practicing their religion, as exampled by Saudi Arabia.



The United States.

As is widely known; Obama the war-criminal now claims the right to have (Muslim) American citizens killed on command -- all he has to do is call them a "terrorist". No evidence of any crime is ever required for such acts of murder-by-the-state.
01:38 PM
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: New World Order in the forums.
debsyl wrote:
Jeff wrote,
Not being a "religious" person myself; it never occurred to me that this "New World Order" propaganda would resonate religiously for much of the Christian population. Debsyl, surely you can see that the Liars are simply telling you what you want to hear.


Jeff, since you pointed out that you are not a "religious" person, and you are surprised that "this "New World Order" propaganda would resonate religiously for much of the Christian population", I wonder how you would "know" exactly what "I want to hear?” Please elaborate.

I am truly curious to know what I, in your opinion, what to hear.


Sorry Debsyl, I really have no idea of what you're driving at. As you (and others know); I don't "keep secrets". If I have ideas/information I believe is worth sharing I post it, or work it into a published commentary.

And I didn't say so much that I was "surprised" that New World Order mythology would (particularly) resonate with people with strong religious convictions. Rather, I simply pointed out that not being a person of that nature that this was something which I hadn't anticipated/deduced previously.
01:34 PM
robinsld wrote:
Jeff Nielson wrote:
With respect to your remark that the One Bank "doesn't care" about U.S. Treasuries (or the equally fraudulent U.S.) dollar, this is simply much too hyperbolic. That paper is the only "power" it possesses. When the paper goes to zero (as it must); the banksters will lose the capacity to continue to buy-off regimes and our (so-called) regulators.
Ah, but you misread me, or perhaps it was my lack of clarity. I meant that China only cares about the gold. Of course the One Bank cares about its US Treasuries. It's the fiat currencies which have allowed them to replace wealth in the hands of the masses with paper, and squirrel away gold for their own storage and use.

China, on the other hand is the antithesis of this, as is Russia, India and various others associated with the BRIICS. Where the West only cares about the US Treasuries the BRIICS want rid of them and to use gold instead. Their only purpose in holding US Treasuries at this point is to be able to play on the same field as the West and to take their marbles and go home at a time of their choosing.



Sorry Robinsld, I wasn't careful enough in matching subject to pronoun.

Yes, China (and much of the Rest of the World) is focused on real money, as they see the end of the West's (corrupt) paper, fiat currency Ponzi-scheme coming to an end. On the other hand; it's because China still "cares" (in one sense) about it's USD holdings that it's not facing the same sort of economic/political attacks which India and (in particular) Russia have had to endure.

China's total USD holdings (in both currency and bond-debt) amounts to somewhere around a $2 trillion war-chest. While nothing can obliterate these fraud-markets with certainty (because the One Bank can manipulate markets anywhere it wants AND has unlimited/infinite quantities of fiat currencies to absorb losses).

However, what China could do (if it chose to) is to cause enough of a "splash" (tidal wave?) in these fraud markets that IF the One Bank simply tried to manipulate the markets back toward equilibrium that the degree/extent of its fraud and manipulation would be totally exposed to the whole world.

Thus China and the West have an uneasy "detente", as opposed to what these Fascists are doing with respect to anyone/anything else which gets in their way...

01:30 PM
3 days ago
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: Time to buy (last CHANCE to buy?) in the forums.
robinsld wrote:
Further to this and in line with another post of mine on another thread, I see the current smash continuing until it can no longer be driven further down because of buyers at the lower prices. Also, if I'm right that this is a last ditch effort to shake loose some more gold to send to the likes of China, the prices will go LOWER first, perhaps a lot lower. At that point will be the time to buy, when the prices seem to bottom out and start to pull up. I don't believe at that point that there will be long to wait for the prices to rebound, however, so the window to buy may be short...

I'm not sure that there is much bullion left to "shake loose" from the Sheep. Indeed, as indicated by steadily declining scrap sales; they have done all that they could do (in terms of destroying the sector) via lower prices. All that they are "destroying" now with their current manipulation is their own (fraudulent) "markets" for these metals (as indicated by the collapse of the paper-called-gold market).

The ONLY motive/rationale for pushing prices still lower is optics for the Sheep. In the (few) remaining months that its paradigm-of-lies (i.e. the Wonderland Matrix) remains intact, it wants to attempt to MAGNIFY the illusion that:

1) gold and silver are "barbarous relics".
2) the Fascists' economies (and empire) remains strong and stable

11:45 AM
robinsld wrote:
My view is that the Fed and its cronies will CONTINUE to manipulate gold (and silver) down until they no longer can. The big players make their money by pushing gold and silver UP as well as down, reaping in the profits with moves in both directions because they initiate the moves. When the market is high, they smash it will shorts and rake in the profits, when the market is low, the pile on longs and drive it up, then sell higher and again, rake in the profits while piling on new shorts. It's a complete scam.

The only things that are going to stop this are failure of the mechanism due to physical default, which in itself will mean nothing to the paper markets - they would go on trading in virtual gold forever, if it weren't for what comes next, that being someone the likes of China not receiving their physical delivery, at which point they will start dumping their US Treasuries for whatever gold they can get at any price.

They only care about the gold. The US Treasuries are already worthless to them except for being able to use them to buy gold at any price, and thereby bid that price up. Exactly when this happens is anyone's guess. If Mr. Organ is right and there is no gold to be had anywhere, it could be imminent. In fact it's my belief that the current smash on gold is a repeat of the April 2013 takedown, with the view to shaking loose some gold to send to the likes of China. If that's the case, this could be a last ditch effort...



Yes, Robinsld, I would concur with most of what was said. Certainly the One Bank (and its "pets") will continue to try to control-and-manipulate. But as I have pointed out (via both anecdotes and big-picture analysis) is that these fascists are destroying their own power-base.

You can't LOOT all of the puppet-states which you control, and expect to be able to use those same regimes as a power-base to rule the world -- because if you want to accomplish one of those objectives you CAN'T accomplish the other. This is why my mantra from Day 1 of BBC has been consistent:

Psychopaths are always short-sighted predators.
Fascist regimes always self-destruct, because they are inherently cannabilistic.

The One Bank (and the puppet-regimes it controls) will remain just as evil as they are today. They will simply be able to PERPETRATE much less evil, because they will lack the power/capacity to do so.

The Golden Rule: he who has the gold makes the rules.

With respect to your remark that the One Bank "doesn't care" about U.S. Treasuries (or the equally fraudulent U.S.) dollar, this is simply much too hyperbolic. That paper is the only "power" it possesses. When the paper goes to zero (as it must); the banksters will lose the capacity to continue to buy-off regimes and our (so-called) regulators.

The problem is that Fascists never surrender their power voluntarily, but rather will always try to drag everyone else down with them. Their previous method of doing so has always been WAR, but (today) these psychopath Fascists could also generate global Armageddon via either plagues, a global economic catastrophe, or a (man-made) "natural disaster".

11:36 AM
What we have here is essentially confirmation of what was reported in a previous post. Turkey is now a member of the fascist "NATO" alliance in name only. It has essentially rejected the West's (i.e. the U.S.'s) serial war crimes -- primarily against Muslim nations. And it thus effectively "abstains" from all of NATO's acts of military aggression.

This leaves the U.S./NATO with a choice. It can allow Turkey to remain within NATO while it refuses to participate (or allow its territory to be used as a base) in NATO's crimes-against-humanity. Or, it can formally expel Turkey, in which case it would take about 10 seconds for Turkey to announce it was formally allying with Russia, China, or both.

The Fascists have not only alienated all of the non-aligned nations in the world, but they are now seeing drop-outs from within their so-called "alliances" -- as these other (former) "allies" now cannot stomach being associated with this ultra-belligerent bloc.




Turkey refuses US permission for combat missions against ISIS: official

www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/20...l.ashx#ixzz3DJ8k59Yf

Agence France Presse

ANKARA: Turkey will refuse to allow a US-led coalition to attack jihadists in neighbouring Iraq and Syria from its air bases, nor will it take part in combat operations against militants, a government official told AFP Thursday.

" Turkey will not be involved in any armed operation but will entirely concentrate on humanitarian operations," the official said on condition of anonymity.

The decision echoes the country's refusal to allow the US to station 60,000 troops in Turkey in 2003 to invade Iraq from the north, which triggered a crisis between the two allies.

Ankara then also refused Washington permission to use its air bases to attack Saddam Hussein's regime.

Turkey has come under fire by some critics for indirectly encouraging the formation of ISIS because of its support of Islamist opponents of Syrian President Bashar Assad, and its loose control of its borders.

But Ankara vehemently denies its strategy has backfired.

US Secretary of State John Kerry was to hold talks in Saudi Arabia on Thursday to drum up support from 10 key Arab nations and Turkey, after President Barack Obama announced Washington's new strategy against ISIS jihadists, which will include air strikes in Syria.

After a lightning advance, ISIS militants now control swathes of Iraq and much of northern Syria along the Turkish border...
11:23 AM
5 days ago
Jeff Nielson created a new topic Time to buy (last CHANCE to buy?) in the forums.
I know this sounds like a "recorded message" (lol), since our "buying opportunity" has now lasted 3 years and counting.



The point in doing this post today is not to simply make note that the price of gold and silver has now descended to simply silly numbers. In real dollars (with gold currently at $1230, and silver at $18.50); gold and silver are practically as cheap today as they were back in 2000. Put another way, think about the prices you paid for basic food items 14 years ago, versus the exorbitant food prices of today (expressed in our worthless paper).

But the real point here is available supply. In late-2008/early-2009; we got our first taste of what could/would happen when bullion prices reached "silly" levels. There was no silver to be found (at the phony, official price) anywhere, except for those willing to purchase it in 200-ounce bars.

While smaller investors could purchase a small number of such bars for themselves, the reality is (and was, back in 2008/09) that we don't want silver in such an unwieldy and difficult to sell/spend form. When things fall apart; we want silver we can use in commerce -- 1-oz units, or bars containing a relatively small number of ounces.

With prices once again silly, with demand having been so strong for so long, and with Asian demand certain to spike again (at these give-away prices); I strongly suspect we are headed for another inventory-drought, where there is basically no metal to be had.

Even with the large (phony) "premiums" which dealers tack onto their prices; they must all be losing money at these prices -- once their FULL distribution costs are factored into the numbers. Thus even if dealers still have metal, at some point they will simply TELL people they are "out of inventory", because they won't continue to sell for a loss.

The alternative would be Decoupling: dealers simply setting their own prices, based on their real-world cost of obtaining gold/silver, plus a reasonable margin to cover distribution costs (and a small profit margin). Of course if we have Decoupling, that would almost certainly mean higher real-world prices for gold and silver than what we see today.

So from my perspective this is basically a now-or-never moment, for those who still have a little capital available, and were waiting for the "best possible price".

10:29 AM
Thanks for the post, Debsyl.

On the one hand; there's not too much to be said about a clip of this nature. While Harvey Organ does produce some numbers, all those numbers actually prove is that these markets must implode "some day". Given how fraudulent this market has been, and given how many years it has been this fraudulent; it's clearly speculative to conclude something will happen "this year".

On the other hand; what Organ has done here is not too much different than what I've done myself. At the beginning of the year (in "Silver Bells"); I wrote that either 2014 or 2015 would be "the year of silver". Then later this year, I followed that up by "predicting" some game-changing event for both gold and silver "in the next 12-24 months".

So really the only difference between what Organ has said here and what I've written myself is that I said these things a little sooner -- but gave myself a little more wiggle-room (lol) than Mr. Organ.



To get into specifics; Organ's position that the game ends "this year" is based on his conclusion that there were 28,000 tonnes of gold (in the world) in 1998, and based on reported demand since then, that gold will run out this year.

However, as I understand Organ, I don't think his calculation includes the scrap gold which returns to the market -- and has averaged about 1,000 tonnes per year (according to the latest WGC numbers) since that time. That would add an extra 16,000 tonnes, and totally throw off Organ's calculation.

But there are several variables here:

1) The WGC could be (and almost certainly is) lying about how much scrap gold has come onto the market.
2) OTHER gold could have been scavenged by the Oligarchs. There are 10's of thousands of tonnes of 'historical' gold all over the world. Much of that is in the form of priceless artifacts -- and would/will likely never return to the market. But some of this gold could have been sold/looted.
3) Demand could be (and almost certainly is) much higher than what the WGC (and other banker-controlled entities) has been reporting, thus this would also skew Organ's calculation.

With these unknowns going in both directions, Organ certainly could be right. I just don't think it's possible to state conclusions this definitively -- in a market (and world) this falsified/fraudulent.
10:10 AM
6 days ago
Sean thought it would be a good idea to look back on "9/11", the false-flag event staged by the Old World Order -- which (literally) changed the world (for the worse). And myself and Chris Duane were fortunate to be invited as his guests.

While there aren't a lot of minds being "freed" lately (from the Wonderland Matrix), one thing which just might open some eyes is to look back on the biggest, most-outrageous, and most-absurd of all the Big Lies foisted upon us by our Puppet Governments.

We covered a lot of ground with this chat, thus even those who have followed History's greatest hoax in detail will likely discover details of which they were previously unaware. Something which I didn't know (prior to our chat) was that back in 9/11 Chris Duane was a loyal soldier in the U.S. military -- chomping on the bit for some "revenge".

His own awakening didn't occur until a few years later -- but he's certainly been making up for lost time since then...

9/11: AMERICA’S REICHSTAG — Why The TRUTH Is More Important Than Ever

sgtreport.com/2014/09/911-americas-reich...important-than-ever/


09:29 AM
1 week ago
Jeff Nielson, Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: Jeff Nielson, for Sprott Money: in the forums.
DayOwl wrote:
They don't demonstrate, they riot.


Exactly. And this is part of the problem.

What is the difference between "protesting" and "rioting"? Almost precisely the same difference between an "economic slow-down" (i.e. recession) versus an economic collapse: hysteria increases exponentially, and RATIONALITY decreases exponentially.

How many people were thinking clearly in our societies during the Crash of '08? I had a very difficult time doing so, and I actually understood what was going on at that time.

What happens when large numbers of people start rioting? Like any "mob"; they're looking at someone/something to blame (while, simultaneously, nearly all rational thought has ceased). And which Scapegoat will our lying/corrupt governments trot-out when the Serfs start to riot?

Will they blame the Bankers? Lol !!!
Will they blame themselves? Lol !!!

Will they blame "terrorists"?
Will they blame "illegal aliens"?
Or will they invent some new Boogeyman?

Understand that (everything else in the Wonderland Matrix) it's not necessary that the Scapegoat they produce have any rational connection at all to our economic destruction. The Serfs accept any lie fed to them (without thinking) today, no matter how perverse/ridiculous/impossible -- and they aren't even in a panic yet.

There was LOTS of rioting in Germany too (and all economically motivated) right before Hitler rose to power, and the Third Reich began its rampage. And we already have plenty of "Hitlers" around the Western world (Obama, Merkel, Harper, etc) just waiting for the Bankers to tell them to "mobilize".

These Psychopaths THRIVE on "crises" -- since they create virtually all of them (directly or indirectly).

This is why I have worked so hard on this site for the past 5 1/2 years. This is why I (and many others) are presently experiencing so much frustration. We are trying to motivate people to PROTEST -- i.e. to confront out lying/traitorous governments in a rational, thoughtful manner.

Conversely, once our Serf-societies descend to rioting there is NO HOPE for improvement. Things can only get much, much worse before they ever get better. "Waiting for the riots" is not a strategy-for-success -- for any of us. Rather, it is a concession of failure...

Sep 10
Jeff Nielson created a new topic List of U.S./Canada "detention facilities" in the forums.
This comes to me (once again) from frequent correspondent/BBC supporter Andy Sloan. And, according to the writer of this piece, these "detention facilities" all already have all the "equipment" necessary to operate Third Reich-style concentration camps.

Not a big surprise that this would be high on the agenda of the Fourth Reich...



Note: this piece also contains a "greatest hits" collection of recent EXECUTIVE ORDERS from the Bush and Obama tag-team. Very revealing.



Why Does The US Government Need 30,000 Guillotines And Over 600 Million Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets?

thetruthsoldier.com/2013/02/22/why-does-...ollow-point-bullets/

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a “mass exodus” of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons. Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation...
Sep 10
Jeff Nielson created a new topic U.S. Government own 30,000 GUILLOTINES ?? in the forums.
While there is no independent corroboration for the claim made in the piece below, there certainly is specificity:

Conspiracy “theories” about relocation, soft kills and death camps are distorting what is behind all of the camps and accessories: money–billions of dollars in supply contracts. It’s always about money: creating a perceived need for a product, then providing the justification to charge through the gills for it.

Disaster supply companies have reportedly provided FEMA with: 30,000 French made guillotines, 500-800,000 plastic coffins, crematoria, etc...


While I don't normally post materials this speculative (i.e. unsubstantiated), there is a reason for deviating from that policy here: to make a point.

Assuming that the (supposed) "ISIS beheadings" are not purely creations of (Western) "special effects"; who would most likely be the EMPLOYERS of the masked individuals carrying out such atrocities? According to basic probability-and-statistics; it would most likely be the entity which OWNED more guillotines (by far) than anyone else on the planet...




FEMA Generating Trillion Dollar Profits: 800,000 FEMA Coffins, 30,000 Guillotines And The “Soft Kill” Profit Machine


beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/fe...machine-2538330.html
Sep 10
I just wanted to mention a new addition to our "Guest Commentaries", since that section has been dormant for a while. I published this piece myself, so apologies (in advance) for any "rough edges" with respect to the formatting of this piece...



The Price Of Gold And The Art Of War; Part I
Sep 10
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892 (Sprott Money) in the forums.
I've been wanting to write an updated version of the article I originally published here over 5 years ago (one of the first pieces I ever published)...

"The Bankers Manifesto of 1892"

There are/were two obvious reasons for wanting to do an updated version. First of all (hopefully) I'm a much better writer than I was back then -- and this is a topic which deserves high-quality coverage. Secondly, we've all had five more years to WATCH "the Manifesto" unfold before our eyes.




The Bankers’ Manifesto of 1892

www.sprottmoney.com/news/the-bankers-man...on-sprott-money-news

Charles Lindbergh Sr. (1859–1924) was a distinguished U.S. politician. In our (dubious) “history books”, however, it is the exploits of his son, Charles Lindbergh Jr. (the famed “aviator”) which are remembered. A closer scrutiny of the career of the father leaves little doubt who was the real “hero” in this family.

Lindbergh Sr. served as a Congressman in the Republican Party from 1907 -1917. During that time; he was one of the most vehement and outspoken members of the U.S. government against the creation of the Federal Reserve, and the rapidly growing influence/power of the Old World Order banking cabal whom we know today as the One Bank...
Sep 08
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: Jeff Nielson, for Sprott Money in the forums.
U.S. Judge Eliminates Distinction Between Government and Corporations

www.sprottmoney.com/news/u-s-judge-elimi...on-sprott-money-news

The perversion of the Rule of Law in (corrupt) Western jurisdictions continues. As it has been all along; the United States (and its own government) is the epicenter of this corruption. Increasingly, these criminal entities (sovereign and non-sovereign alike) simply no longer care how their lawless acts are perceived by the slack-jawed masses.

Yet even in our lawless societies, a recent ruling in one of the United States’ kangaroo courts stands out as especially perverse. In a decision made public yesterday; Manhattan District Court Judge, Katherine Forrest granted the London Metal Exchange Ltd immunity from prosecution in the gangster-racketeering which has been taking place in international metals markets (centered in the U.S. and UK). In doing so; she has simply erased the legal distinction between government and (large) corporations...
Sep 04
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: Dow Reaches New High in the forums.
Lol DayOwl!

Given the title to your post; I was wondering if this post should be moved to our "Famous Last Words" thread.



No shortage of silliness/surreality here. For me; the peak of the insanity was this excerpt:

The ECB lowered its benchmark interest rate to 0.05 percent, and cut its deposit facility to minus 0.2 percent.

The central bank's "non-conventional methods of easing credit will hopefully boost inflation and reverse the deflationary scenario," said Peter Cardillo, chief market economist at Rockwell Global Capital.

"This is certainly a step in the right direction and should put more liquidity into the system," Cardillo said...


With a hundred times as much "liquidity in the system" (i.e. funny-money in circulation) as compared to any other time in our history; will we ever get one of these charlatans to say that "enough is enough"?

If adding ten times as much liquidity to the system as at any other time in history only made problems WORSE; it would be nice if one of the charlatans even attempted to explain how adding a hundred times as much liquidity can/could "fix things"...???



The "definition of insanity": continuing to do the same thing over and over again -- but expecting a different result.

The definition of a "politician" (or economist): someone who not only repeats policies which have already failed, but engages in (exponentially) more and more of these same, failed policies.

Or, for those who would like a more expanded version of this thinking; we have an older commentary to view:

Insanity Cubed

P.S. I think it's also a good idea to remind readers of one other commentary -- as we see these NEW bubble-highs in U.S. equity markets:

New Bubble-Highs In U.S. Markets Prove No Tapering

...and then we can't forget this factoid, even though all of the braindead zombies of the mainstream media (such as the writer of this piece) clearly have:

Buffett Sits on $50 Billion Cash-Hoard, Waiting for Bubbles to Pop

No one would like to see any REAL "tapering" more than Warren Buffet -- because about one millisecond after that tapering took effect we would hear a loud "kaboom" as all of the U.S.'s mega-bubbles simultaneously imploded. And then (after giving a few weeks for our economies to turn into rubble) Buffet the Vampire-Layer could put his $50+ BILLION to use.

Sep 04
2 weeks ago
DayOwl wrote:
    “You need to know,” the group wrote, “that accusations of a major Russian ‘invasion’ of Ukraine appear not to be supported by reliable intelligence. Rather, the ‘intelligence’ seems to be of the same dubious, politically ‘fixed’ kind used 12 years ago to ‘justify’ the U.S.-led attack on Iraq.”
Who’s Telling the ‘Big Lie’ on Ukraine?
September 2, 2014

Exclusive: Official Washington draws the Ukraine crisis in black-and-white colors with Russian President Putin the bad guy and the U.S.-backed leaders in Kiev the good guys. But the reality is much more nuanced, with the American people consistently misled on key facts, writes Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry...




Superb!
Sep 03
debsyl wrote:
At this point I think it is vital to get people questioning the goings on in the Ukraine. Most people hear nothing but what is "fed" to them via the MSM. To consider another chain of events gets them thinking, and hopefully researching.

We can criticise everything we read, or we can pass it on and hope it causes the reader to read more on the given topic. When feeding a newborn you give them milk first, and add them meat later

I have found much information of value, albeit some misinformation mixed thereom.



Don't get me wrong, Debsyl. As I indicated previously; I see a lot of good information in the piece you posted. The problem is that the efforts of decent people to spread information are being undermined in various ways -- and thus otherwise good/accurate reporting or analysis gets distorted in one or more ways.

This may be better than any other piece we've seen about the Ukraine 'operation' (because it contains a lot of specific detail), and because it's written by people "on our side". However (for reasons noted) it's not perfect, and I think it's very important to specifically note distortions/inconsistencies -- because SOMEONE has to be able to explain these inconsistencies to others.

Sep 03
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: Anarchists of the World Unite in the forums.
FusionEnterprise wrote:
First I am defining Anarchists as those who are skeptical of power structures and are willing to challenge those structures to justify their own existence. Opposition to injustice is more significant than opposition to a party or a government. Specifically Anarchy is not at all like the American perversion of Libertarianism that seeks to preserve wealth for the privileged by protecting Private Power at the expense of supporting government. It goes deeper and uncovers all forms of power; military industrial complex, corporatism, security apparatus, bought elections, propaganda in the mainstream media, religious hate streams, marketplace manipulations by the Federal Reserve, etc.

If those who value freedom, hate injustice, yearn for a more pure form of voter empowerment, are sickened by 400/1 CEO to average worker pay ratios, recognize the market manipulations for what they are and wish to curb the power of the security state, would all come together in opposition to the Deep State, perhaps we could have an impact.

Fighting over social issues such as gay marriage is playing right into the hands of MiLords, the Oligarchy, whatever you want to the call them.

Can we stop squabbling and start fighting?



"Can we stop squabbling and start fighting?"

Lol FusionEnterprise! One of my closest friends is a self-described Anarchist, so this is not an unfamiliar debate to me. Indeed, with you seeming to indicate libertarian tendencies in yourself, it's more like "deja vu".



I understand the libertarian/anarchist position. TEAR DOWN the utterly corrupt power-structures (since there is nothing worth salvaging), and thus give INDIVIDUALS the chance to live their lives without the endemic tyranny/fascism which is currently impoverishing and oppressing us.

Then there is the alternative position (my own): the liberal/"humanist" (for lack of a better term) position. My reason for rejecting the libertarian/anarchist solution for the current corruption is based upon two points (which obviously are debatable):

1) As a social species; we do best when we COOPERATE and work collectively. Thus we need to avoid an anarchist approach to 'cleansing' our societies -- as this will result in unnecessary hardship/carnage (particularly amongst those least able to stand up for themselves).

2) The Psychopaths who rule us are (by definition) law-of-the-jungle Darwinists (and predators) -- of the most sadistic/malicious variety. I shudder to think of what sort of atrocities would be perpetrated by these Psychopaths in some anarchistic chaos, where there are even less "cops" around to deter their crimes.

For those who lean (strongly) towards Darwinism; they might see that hardship/carnage as PART of the "cleansing" process. There is an argument to be made that the human gene-pool has gotten severely 'diluted' -- and here I'm not referring to anything either racial or ethnic. Simply overall dilution of the gene pool, as an inevitable consequence of becoming monogamous societies, versus the (genetically efficient) polygamy practiced by most of our ancestors.

However, my rebuttal to that reasoning is that whatever we lose via 'dilution' of the human gene-pool we gain back through greater diversity.

Sep 02
Jeff Nielson created a new topic One step closer to World War III... in the forums.
We have just seen a VERY serious escalation in the conflict in Ukraine, which (from Day 1) has been driven entirely by the fascist bloc of the West.

Russian military forces have been spotted in both major rebel-held cities in eastern Ukraine, an official said Tuesday, prompting Ukraine to declare that it now has to fight the Russian army, not just the separatists.

Translation? The new "government" of Ukraine (i.e. the Puppet Thugs, hired by the West, who seized power in the coup) has DECLARED WAR on Russia. There is no other, possible way to interpret the statement that "it now has to fight the Russian army".

And with all of our fascist governments having already pledged their UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT for the Ukraine Thugs; this now places ALL Western nations unofficially at war with Russia. All that is required now is for our own Puppet Governments to make this "war" with Russia (which could only be a World War III) official...



All that is required for the triumph of Evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing.

-- Edmund Burke

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.


-- George Santayana

These are more than mere words, people. These are our ultimate warnings against the twin perils of APATHY and IGNORANCE -- the two qualities (or vices) which separate Serfs from Citizens. These are the principal weapons which the Old World Order is using against us.

There is no hope at all for a world filled with Serfs. There is no problem which is insurmountable for a world filled with Citizens. The choice is yours...




Ukraine: Russian Forces In Major Rebel Cities

www.kitco.com/news/2014-09-02/Ukraine-Ru...or-Rebel-Cities.html

Russian military forces have been spotted in both major rebel-held cities in eastern Ukraine, an official said Tuesday, prompting Ukraine to declare that it now has to fight the Russian army, not just the separatists.

The statement on the Russians by Col. Andriy Lysenko, a spokesman for Ukraine's National Security Council, came after the country's defense minister said Ukraine's armed forces are expanding their strategy from just fighting separatists to facing the Russian army in a war that could cost "tens of thousands" of lives.

Lysenko told reporters Russian troops had been seen in the cities of Donetsk and Luhansk, as well as other locations throughout the east. The claim could not be confirmed independently. Lysenko also said 15 servicemen had been killed over the previous day...
Sep 02
A very interesting piece Debysl, and I would echo most of the reasoning contained. So instead of simply listing all the parts with which I agree, (as usual) I'll point to an area where I disagree:

President Barack Obama tried yesterday to cool the rhetoric of his own senior diplomats and the corporate media, when he publicly described recent activity in the Ukraine, as "a continuation of what’s been taking place for months now … it’s not really a shift."
As a matter of elementary logic; there are two OPPOSITE ways in which we can interpret this remark from Obama. One way is the manner in which these "intelligence veterans" interpreted the remark: that Russia's recent (mild) actions were no worse than their previous (mild) actions.

This is how people who think like the people who wrote this would tend to interpret it -- based upon their own analysis of events. However, there is also an opposite way to interpret that remark: that Russia's recent (intolerable) actions are just as bad as all of their other (intolerable) actions.

In that interpretation; Obama is clearly a WARMONGER, not a voice of reason. More importantly; this is how all the PRO-WAR ZEALOTS would likely interpret what Obama said. Now let's look at one other VERY significant detail:

...an interesting open letter to German Chancellor Angela Merkel...urging Merkel To Avoid All-Out Ukraine War.

However, as we all know here; EVERYTHING which has been happening in Ukraine has been led/directed by the U.S. Meanwhile, it's Merkel who has been openly critical of the West's (i.e. the U.S.'s) ultra-belligerent actions and rhetoric.

When we put these two points together, suddenly this piece takes on an almost entirely different tone -- and viewed in its most general terms -- it's precisely opposite to reality.

Obama is depicted as the Peacemaker (or at least as Reluctant Warrior).
Merkel is depicted as the Hawk/Warmonger.



Given this; I would suggest that at least one of the six individuals who signed their names to this is a Disinformation operative. This is how these people operate. They seek to INFILTRATE (and pervert) any group or entity which seeks to block/prevent their evil plans. And for an example you need look no further than GATA.

GATA Now Funded With Rothschilds’ Dirty Money
Sep 02
Jeff Nielson replied to the topic Re: New World Order in the forums.
DayOwl wrote:
Debsyl, I can only hope that religious persecution isn't being generated to match prophecy. Religious differences often seem to be used as an excuse, rather than a reason. It is far easier to claim they've offended our deity, rather than admit the true purpose is to get rid of competition for resources...



Some great analysis, in general, DayOwl. However, I want to focus on just your opening observation.

Not being a "religious" person myself; it never occurred to me that this "New World Order" propaganda would resonate religiously for much of the Christian population. Debsyl, surely you can see that the Liars are simply telling what you want to hear.

They destroy-and-loot our societies (without the participation of any deity/devil), which must inevitably result in some form of (man-made) "Armageddon" as a simple dynamic of economics. Meanwhile, to encourage the Christian population to simply passively sit back and watch; they wrap their crimes up in this New World Order mythology.

Did you even read this commentary?

The Old World Order

If I made some error in logic in this commentary; please point it out -- because in my mind it is bullet-proof. And if there is no error in logic then there is no New World Order, because my commentary proves this as a point of elementary logic.

There is nothing "new" here, merely the oldest game in the book: the ultra-wealthy trying to steal everything -- and simultaneously enslave us, so we can't fight back. The only thing different, at all, today is the degree of greed/stealing on display.

Debsyl, if you and your fellow faithful plan on doing nothing but WATCHING your (Christian) leaders destroy the world because they have duped you into believing that this will somehow bring you closer to your Christian nirvana then you are part of the problem.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing.

-- Edmund Burke

Or, if you prefer, perhaps this one will strike a more familiar chord:

God helps those who help themselves.

Please show me anywhere in the Bible where Christians are told to simply sit back and watch Evil -- while making absolutely no effort at all to stop/prevent it.
Sep 02

Groups

No group joined by the user yet.

JomComment

2011-11-18 09:17:48
Regardless of the complications presented with the .....
2011-04-21 05:33:18
I can see your point, but I haven't let the price .....
2011-03-27 12:00:21
Thanks for the comments, Jeff. I think the picks .....
2011-02-01 12:53:28
SEDEX Cu-Ag-Pb-Zn mineralization and Iron-oxide-Cu .....
2011-01-21 04:52:47
You are "forced to wonder what the true motivation .....

Latest Photo

No photos uploaded yet.

My twitter updates

Twitter access is not allowed yet.

Latest Comments

Disclaimer:

BullionBullsCanada.com is not a registered investment advisor - Stock information is for educational purposes ONLY. Bullion Bulls Canada does not make "buy" or "sell" recommendations for any company. Rather, we seek to find and identify Canadian companies who we see as having good growth potential. It is up to individual investors to do their own "due diligence" or to consult with their financial advisor - to determine whether any particular company is a suitable investment for themselves.

Login Form